[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: ka5nez@clarc.org (KA5NEZ)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 23:51:55 -0600
Fellow Reflectees:

I sure am simpathetic to the CC&R issue.  It is ironic that
property covered my CC&R's has a premium price on
property with limited autonomy.  I do not and will never
own a piece of real property that has any restrictions on
it.  I will never be a member of a HOA. It is a matter of personal liberty
for me.  Freedom is precious.  Freedom
also includes responsibility.  If you have CC&R's on your
land, you might as well live in a condo.

I have 1 tower up 70 feet and an 80M 4Square.  I asked
nobody if I could put them up.  Good luck to all espiring
to create whatever they want on their land including a
purple house.

Hammy New Year!,
Ken AB5A

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----