[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider (N3RR))
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:34:09 -0500
Anyone buying a house needs to include as riders (addenda) on the purchase
contract that allow them time to research (or to have researched on their
behalf) to determine if the property is subject to CC&Rs (and anything
else).  CC&Rs are part of the land records for each property, so every buyer
does "know what they are getting into" before they purchased the house -
It's just *how long before* the purchase they knew and *how much control
over the situation they allowed themselves* by being smart about such a
purchase.  "Smart" means hiring the appropriate advisors and heeding their
advice.

Bill, N3RR