[TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33 JR SWR question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33 JR SWR question
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:09:16 -0500
Hey Guys,

I have attempted to refurb an old TA-33-JR, and today I finally took the
antenna up
the house for a test run  The SWR on 20 meters was 1:1.  10 and 15 meter SWR
were high to the tune of 2.5:1.  I remeasured the antenna and the
measurements
are perfect. I wound a coax balun (6-7 turns, approx 8 feet coax)  What's up
with 10
and 15 meters?  I'm all ears....er eh....all eyes...Thanks in advance for
the input!

Best Regards,

Dennis/N4DD