[TowerTalk] W2DU Balun's?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W2DU Balun's?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:21:39 -0800
Array Solutions makes just such an animal - teflon coax wrapped
around a 2" toroid inside a gray plastic electrical box. I know of two
here locally that have provided reliable service at 14 MHz  and up.
Unfortunately, I don't know what kind of common mode impedance
they provide (I just stuck them up and used em). Jay, can probably
tell you if you ask. I believe the A.S. specs rate them at 4KW.