[Towertalk] Yaesu indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu indicator
From: gary@radioplace.com (gary stilwell)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:43:48 -0800
1--  The rotator was used extensively last week with all the DX activity and
also over the weekend with the DX contest.  Problem DID NOT  resolve itself.

2--Yaesu suggested I plug the control box into a seperate dedicated AC plug
rather that a plug serving other accessories.   This DID NOT resolve the
problem.