[Towertalk] Yaesu indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu indicator
From: gary@radioplace.com (gary stilwell)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:37:23 -0800
There are no connections in the line between the control box and the
rotator.  With the 2800, Yaesu supplies a 100' cable with connectors.  We
used the existing connector at the rotator (which was used with the 1000).
The control box has switched from Jones plug to Molex, so we took Molex from
suppied cable and put on existing cable.

The antenna seems to rotate fine with no overshooting or evident brake
problems.  Steve visually observed the operation rotating in both
directions.

KI6T