[Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CRANK UP TOWERS
From: Edge" <edge@clnk.com (Zac Smith)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:58:14 -0500
Well I put up towers for a living, all kinds, self support, guyed towers,
monopoles, truss poles, all sizes too from 20' to 1000' and i definietly
hafta say i like fixed structures better, we have worked on a lot of COW
(carry out wireless) systems and they suck to climb, and theyre supposed to
be cream of the crop systems with the best crank up towers money can buy,
and i HATE them theyre wobbly shaky and a general pain in the ass to
climb... but then again theyre more versitile if you plan on moving it... i
do it professionally guys, and thats my 2 cents

Zac Smith
Didier Towers
Ft. Smith, AR