[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: Earl" <ebailley@direcpc.com (Earl)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:15:35 -0800
Nazis. Implies bad guys.  I am certain there were a couple of good Nazis in
1934. Equally there must be some good guys running the CC &R operations
today. The comment is really to direction rather than present personal
action. Greshams law applies to good Nazis as well as bad.

This extra legal way of enforcing a fiat is absoluely not in keeping with
our original bills of propreity and acceptance. Wish just we were strong
enough or had money enough individually fight the fight as Andy Bodny did in
New York.  He knew about Nazis but the real ones across the water only
wished him dead -- the New York ones would take from him what he had
honestly earned.  He had enough money to win.

Earl W7TK