[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: gclute@attbi.com (Geo Clute W7LFD)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:52:22 -0800
A couple of the guys have corrected my statement about tort damages...and I
should have explained further by explaining that a neighbor persistently
pestered the city attorney until the city attorney called me and threatened me
with  tort damages if I did not remove the tower.  The neighbor since moved,
and we also have a new city attorney.  The tower is still up.

Geo W7LFD