[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:05:07 EST
In a message dated 3/16/02 7:29:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, ve7hcb@rac.ca
writes:

>  From reading this thread, in one way I am glad we have a different law
>  system in Canada, but it is becoming more and more Americanized.  (t'is a
>  pity.)

No kidding!
Remember my installation of 110' Big Bertha, with 62' stacked Razors on
46x120' lot in the suburb of Toronto, antennas overhanging property line when
beaming anywhere else but south :-)
When I went to the building department to ask if I need a permit, the answer
was, if it is not attached to the house, then I don't need anything if it is
not over 200'. So up it went and I enjoyed it. Now in NJ I have 20m GP on the
roof and 160m Inv. Vee up in the tree, what a "progress" :-(

But better days are to come, 142 acres waiting for new generation of arrays
for Tesla RC N2EE station at.

It is a pity that this restriction crap is creeping into our lives.

73 Yuri, VE3BMV, K3BU