[Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ABC Home Owners Assoc Expose
From: mgb4@mindspring.com (MGB)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:51:43 -0400
I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE PROMISES POLITICIANS MADE CONCERNING
HMO'S, PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, HEALTH CARE FOR THE ELDERLY ETC? THEY WENT THE
WAY OF ENRON! THERE IS LITERALLY NO END TO THE CROOKS. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK
THE GOVERNMENT GIVES A HOOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR RADIO TOWER?  THEY COULD CARE
LESS!!!