[Towertalk] Book?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Book?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:33:26 -0500

> Having spend some time now watching the list flow of intelligence  it
> struck me that all of this great knowledge should be written into a
> book/manual. No doubt there are a few books around that contain snips of
> information but a single source would be a great seller. Anyone have any
> ideas on this? Who would compile such a beast? (If there already exists
> such a thing where? What?)
>
> George Shaw

It sure seems to me you would be the most appropriate person to write such,
George.  Your middle initial wouldn't happen to be "B," would it?

Here are some possible titles....

With apologies to George Bernard Shaw:

You Can Never Climb (You Can Never Tell)

Androcles and the Tower (Androcles and the Lion)

Towers and the Man (Arms and the Man)

John Bull's Other Tower (John Bull's Other Island)

Man and K7LXC (Man and Superman)

The Tower Climber (The Philinderer)

Towers Extravagant (Plays Extravagant)

Towers Unpleasant (Plays Unpleasant)

Selected Short Towers (Selected Sort Plays)

Three Towers for Contesters (Three Plays for Puritans)

Not Bloody High Enough (Not Bloody Likely)

Sanity of Towers (Sanity of Art)

Quintessence of Towerism (Quintessence of Ibsenism)

Farfetched Towers (Farfetched Fables)

Heartbreak Tower (Heartbreak House)

73,
dale, kg5u