[Towertalk] Quad Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Quad Support
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:12:43 -0400
the lumber will go bad! seems like your best bet would be to suspend from
another yagi's boom with pulleys at each end allowing lowering of the loop
for tuning!  Why not build up a killer trussed long boom ten meter beam and
have the pulleys on the underside of the boom. If  I were building it up I
would consider using triangular loops - this is what K4XS does on his 4
element 75 meter quads...(he supports the tops from phillystran running
between his towers)

K4OJ