[Towertalk] HF2V

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HF2V
From: bill@axelrods.org (Bill Axelrod)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:31:02 -0400
Another vote.

My dummy load outperforms my GAP Titan on 80 meters.

My Butternut with 30 short radials outperformed the dummy load on 80 meters
by 5 to 6 S units.

My G5RV mounted as an inverted Vee with apex at only 36 feet outperformes
the butternut on 80 meters by 2 to 3 s units.  Have over 120 countries on 80
with this antenna.

Now, if I could only get it up higher.....

73...   Bill K3WA