[Towertalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] C31XR & guy wire detuning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] C31XR & guy wire detuning
From: wa4dou@juno.com (Roy D Lincoln)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:02:24 -0400
Hi Sylvan,
  I think I'd break the highest 13  ft. of the top guys loose from the
rest of the 54' lengths
with an insulator. 13  ft. isn't thought to be related to any resonant
length on an amateur
band and surely ought to diminish any coupling greatly. I'd make sure
that the 13 ft.
included the preforms.
  Other lengths could  also be appropriate as well.
  73 Roy WA4DOU

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:47:46 -0600 Sylvan Katz <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca>
writes:
> Hello All
>
> I am trying to solve a guy wire problem...

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.