[Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] TH6DXX trap end caps
From: n0av@goldfieldaccess.net (Jim Harvey)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:47:53 -0500
ALL of my Hygain trap covers are taped also and I notice no ill effects. I
currently have four TH7DX's and a DB10-15 in the air. I also just took down
three TH6DXX's which had been on the tower for a number of years......The
tape obviously increased the life of the trap covers on these antennas.
Scotch 33+ or 88 on the trap covers is standard procedure here.

Jim  N0AV