[Towertalk] which box to use ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] which box to use ?
From: KB2HUK@aol.com (KB2HUK@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:01:44 EDT
<PRE>Hello everyone !  I need some advise.  I am terminating all my runs of
coax
and rotor cable into a box which has the correct poly phayser suppressors
installed in a length of 1/4 inch thick buss bar. the coax will then come out
of the surpresors and into the house.  my question is this I am planning to
enclose this junction in a box I want to know which would be better to use a
metal electrical box or a plastic non conductive box like the new tool boxes
?  I have both . thanks for your input !     John kb2huk