[Towertalk] andros 2 piece N connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] andros 2 piece N connectors
From: stetrekve@yahoo.com (steve sala)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
I bought several N male connectors from HRO to connect
to my 9913F7 for my VHF/UHF beams which have N
terminations.  The handbook shows a multi piece N
connector only.  The Andros web site sucks, nothing on
using their connectors.  Does someone have the cutting
dimensions to this connector?  The connector says
Andros and made in USA and the connector solders the
center pin on its side and the braid sort of like a
PL-259.  (This is an antenna topic because it is
stopping me from installing the antennas.....hihi)
Thanks, 73, Steve K7AWB Spokane