[Towertalk] Helium Balloon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Helium Balloon
From: Mac" <w5mc@sbcglobal.net (Mac)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:23:15 -0600
try FAIR RADIO  I have about 10 left over from about 20 I bought new in the
box last year...    for fun fill emm with natural gas,  tie a long cotton
string and light the string and let the balloon go.. after about how ever
long it takes .. wooff at what ever altitude .. you get this bright ball of
fire in the sky.. mac/mc