[Towertalk] Cushcraft Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cushcraft Support
From: w4zw@comcast.net (Jon, W4ZW)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:16:53 -0500
I have had the same experience with Cushcraft.

First class customer service in my opinion.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of Paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

*Since I have read a lot of negative things here about the
*subject, I would like to relate my positive experience. I
*needed a few small parts for my 40-2CD. I filled out the parts
*order form on their web site. The next day I received a phone
*message and a FAX detailing prices and possible home built
*solutions to save the price of the parts.  I elected to
*purchase the parts and  returned the phone call and gave my
*credit card info.  I have been assured that they will ship
*tomorrow. I don't think you can expect any more from a
*manufacturer, especially for an antenna I bought nearly 20
*years ago. Regards and 73 Ken W7TS
*-------------------
*Kenneth E.  Kinyon
*34 Princeton Circle