[Towertalk] Cushcraft Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cushcraft Support
From: w7ts@attbi.com (Ken Kinyon - W7TS)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:14:09 -0700
Since I have read a lot of negative things here about the subject, I would
like to relate my positive experience.
I needed a few small parts for my 40-2CD. I filled out the parts order form
on their web site. The next day I received a phone message and a FAX
detailing prices and possible home built solutions to save the price of the
parts.  I elected to purchase the parts and  returned the phone call and
gave my credit card info.  I have been assured that they will ship tomorrow.
I don't think you can expect any more from a manufacturer, especially for an
antenna I bought nearly 20 years ago.
Regards and 73
Ken W7TS
-------------------