[TowerTalk] how vertical is vertical

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] how vertical is vertical
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue Mar 4 19:15:43 2003
Out of curiosity you might ask your friend if the entire tower is
straight - I have two R55 towers which while a plum bob says they were
straight vertical - well - the top was there but along the way it kind
snakes a bit.... luckily 55 is so robust I do not worry about its lack
of straightness.

K4OJ