[TowerTalk] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?
From: norsan@bright.net (Norman Hockler)
Date: Sun May 18 23:28:22 2003
They had a full size working model out in the fleamarket.
Had it hoisted up in the air on an industrial lift about 30 or so feet high.
Didn't observe it in action BUT I thought the fiberglass poles that enclose
the moving tape was rather flimsy.
They sure wobbled around in the wind.  I am not saying that they were not
adequate just that I thought they wobbled
a lot.

Norm  N8NH