[TowerTalk] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4el SteppIR at Dayton?
From: w6tkv@arrl.net (Fred Roberts)
Date: Tue May 20 10:27:19 2003
Larry-

Most of what I think I know about Yagi design came from spending time
with the K6STI's Yagi Optimizer design program.  Clearly, any design is
always a tug-of-war between front-to-back, forward gain and SWR.  I
realize the Steppir optimizes SWR vs. frequency, but I wonder what the
design parameters are for front-to-back and forward gain.

Has anyone thought much about this ... or asked?

73-
Fred, W6TKV