[TowerTalk] Using plywood forms...??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Using plywood forms...??
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun Jun 29 20:44:31 2003
Gene...

Are you saying the 1/2" or 3/4" of plywood around the pour once it
disintegrates will create a void that wide between the earth and the
pour???? And then the concrete mass could shit by 1/2" or 3/4"

I seriously doubt that... and think nature wouldfind a way to make up
for the "slack" as rains came and went the soil would ultimately be
found near the pour...

Jim, K4OJ