[TowerTalk] Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Tue Aug 12 01:43:08 2003
Thank?s for this info, very interesting. After reading this I
can see that I did some right things.
What I mean with my elements isn?t vibrating is that I can
neither see or hear any vibration, I have had antennas I
could both see and hear how it did rattle and then elements
would fall off after some time.
Now, there pritty well could be vibrations but if I neither
can see or hear it I will consider that it doesn?t vibrate
and the design correct.
Perhaps better put then, no harmful vibrations.

73 and now over to hard hats / Jim SM2EKM

PS: Since I have a woodpecker on my property I always have
the hard hat on when being outdoors.

,