[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static AmongNeighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static AmongNeighbors
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Thu Aug 14 07:11:58 2003
We do better in Europe Scott.
What should you do if the judge in court tells you " just connect that radio
transmitter on the cable " no more need for antenna....Cable TV was new for
them in the early eighties I admit, but this is once again a proof that the
deciders should be better informed. The lawyer of the other party did'nt
even know about the existance of " Amateur Radio " he talked about CB... It
took me about half an hour to make clear to that venerable assembly what
Amateur Radio was all about. One may understand CB is like sandpaper to my
poor ears. Lost the right one since.......

Jos on4kj