Re: [TowerTalk] Pulley Recommendations?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pulley Recommendations?
From: "Chris BONDE" <ve7hcb@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:40:07 -0700
I was going to suggest something similar.

A few years back my XYL wanted the Al awning for the front window (and bedroom
window).  They came and were installed.  The control ropes went through ceramic
rings.  For the little use they receive, about 6 times a year at the most.
They work
very well.  Now how to obtain some is beyond me.  I have tried some of the
outlets
nearby but to no avail.  Maybe in a bigger centre.

Chris opr VE7HCB