[TowerTalk] Pulley recommendation

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pulley recommendation
From: "WI8W" <rtty@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:09:16 -0000
Here at my location I have bgeen installing a new antenna system.

I am using pullys that I obtained from RadioWorks.  Because I am using 3/16
dacron line for all the wire antennas, I choose the Micro Block pully with
the swivel on it.  It is their #292 model.  These things are tiny, all
stainless steel with a delrin ball bearing sheave that the rope cannot fall
off of by any means.

They are $15.95 each so they are not cheap but should last a lifetime. You
can find them at www.radioworks.com

They also sell some great antennas, baluns etc.

Nope, I dont work for them, just one very satisfied customer.

73

Thom WI8W