Re: [TowerTalk] Best tuner value? (I think that was the topic)

To: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best tuner value? (I think that was the topic)
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:54:20 -0800
At 01:46 PM 12/2/2003 -0800, Jeff Stai WK6I wrote:

hi Jim and group - I finally got an answer back on pricing for that ACOM
03AT tuner - and I quote:

Hello Jeff, thank you for your request.
The 03AT is $ 9950.00

I guess I now know why there were no reviews on eham...! - jeff wk6i

Or in QST...

Whoa baby....

Looks like my 5x mfr cost wasn't far off the mark.

If anyone's interested, I might be willing to design and/or build something like this, and it probably wouldn't set you back $10K.