Re: [TowerTalk] Posting replies....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Dino Darling" <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Posting replies....
From: "Roger Borowski" <K9RB@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:33:43 -0500
I wholeheartedly agree, Dino. That would make it far more efficient and far
less time consuming for those of us who receive anywhere from 150 to 300
messages per day from 18 different reflectors plus personal e-mail and, of
course, the proverbial Spam, as I do. I just don't have the time to scroll
through these types of messages and find it much easier and significantly
quicker to just hit the delete button and move on. I know I may miss some
things by using this technique but I've found generally if someone doesn't
know how to post properly with their posting text right at the top, with
previous original messages being replied to below, they generally have
little to say of value making the extra effort of scrolling worthwhile.
My flame filters are activated, please refrain from making this a topic of
discussion and just do it right. If you truly didn't know how this small
effort can save time for all subscribers, now you do. Everyone will
appreciate the time and efforts you can save them. All replies should be the
first thing seen. Its also nice when previous header information is deleted
and doesn't take much effort to do this either.
Thanks and A Happy, Healthy, and Safe New Year to all. 73, Rog-K9RB