[TowerTalk] amateur and commercial tower permit process

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] amateur and commercial tower permit process
From: skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:52:09 -0800
Hello there,

I've just joined the tower talk list server.

I was reading through some of the recent
tower talk archives. I've seen many of the
posts about some members going through
the amateur and commercial tower permit
process.

I'm in that industry by trade and amateur
radio and have recently dealt with the county
government with a few tower projects.

If one of you is having an issue with an
amateur or commercial process, please
post your desired project/issue and I'll try
to provide some help as I've had very recent
experience with said.

cheers
skipp

nospam4me@juno.com