Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Isotruss Towers

To: Steve Maki <steve@oakcom.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Isotruss Towers
From: tongaloa <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:09:45 -0500
Steve Maki wrote:

Oh? They are supplied in heights to 300', and are specifically
marketed as antenna support structures. Pretty big bucket truck,
that.

Their selling point is low cost istallation, but it's not so easy
that a 300' model is going to be lowered every time a service call
is needed. I'm not sure what they are thinking, but it's a fatal
flaw in the works. They must design the thing for climbing if they
expect to sell the tall ones.

Perhaps a bosuns chair. We don't climb the mast on the boat but we can get to the top.
Maybe they'll fess up if asked :-)
-Bob