Re: [TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing tower sections

To: Pat Thurman <k7kr@earthlink.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing tower sections
From: "Gary R." <n6lrv@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:31:08 -0800
I don't know Pat, I don't know everything about Rohn's product line so Dan may
be right in that they offer (or offered before their buyout) optional bases
upon request. I've only seen the 4-hole base plate design. It would
probably be best to contact Rohn after they've settled into their new home
(Illinois is it?) and inquire about the options for 45G.
73,
Gary