Re: [TowerTalk] Broken 25G new question.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broken 25G new question.
From: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:24:02 -0400
Go to your local concrete/redimix dealer. In addition to the truckloads of
cement, he will have just what you need. The stuff I used is called
Thorogrip Waterproof Anchoring Cement but am sure that similar stuff is
available with assorted names..

I was going to use the tilt base too, just because I did not know about the
25GSSB, The tilt base is made of pretty light stock, especially compared to
the SSB and think the price is about the same.

Good luck,
Mike / W8DN