Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/mast/antenna height -- a clarification

To: "Alan AB2OS" <ab2os@att.net>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower/mast/antenna height -- a clarification
From: "Richard M. Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:38:47 -0400
Seems to me that this section, 3A.04.B.ii, specifically exempts amateur
installations of any height less than 70 feet from the rest of the article.
It includes tower and antenna.  I don't know what the rest of the ordinance
states, so exceeding the 70 feet may be possible or not.

Good luck.  Hope your endeavors grow and grow.  (grin)
Gil, W1RG
IANAL....