[TowerTalk] Re: Fwd: Please confirm your message

To: Tower <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Fwd: Please confirm your message
From: Michael Urich <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:48:52 -0500
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:51:13 -0400, Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> wrote:

> On the ham radio lists that I frequent, this default is much more usual
> than the other.  Frankly, I prefer it this way.

Mike wrote

Personally I think that email reflectors for discussion purposes
should default back to the list.  If this is a discussion list for us
ALL to learn from, then why would you not want to post to the entire
list?  There may be others that would benefit from the discussion as
well.  But if you only reply to the poster the rest of us don't get
the benefit of the discussion.
--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Character = How you treat people who can do nothing for you in return!