RE: [TowerTalk] RE:Tower Conundrum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE:Tower Conundrum
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:58:37 -0500
For anyone that is considering buying a crank-up tilt-over tower, I
bought from and highly recommend looking at Tashjian Towers (Formerly
Tri-Ex Towers). I have a 51 foot tower and I am very pleased with the
customer service before and after the purchase. Karl Tashjian the owner
of Tashjian Towers, helped me out with circumstances that nobody even
wanted to talk to me about. The towers are galvanized steel and are
reasonably priced. The quality of the tower is also great. The website
is www.TashTowers.com . Good luck in your search.

                               73's
                               Todd
                               N4JRZ