Re: RE : [TowerTalk] New FCC chariman needs to be a HAM! & Beverages

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: RE : [TowerTalk] New FCC chariman needs to be a HAM! & Beverages
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:49:58 EST
Why are we getting the political posts again?  This concept was addressed
several months ago

We don't care if you thought Ronnie was the greatest thing since sliced
bread, and that Powell was just wonderful.  AOL has chatrooms for this kind of
nonsense.  Towertalk please.  I'll even settle for something about plastic owls.

Steve, are you out there?

Bill K4XS