RE: [TowerTalk] KLM KT34A cleaning

To: "Mark - AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>, <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>,<l.ferracci@comeca-group.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] KLM KT34A cleaning
From: "Les Kalmus" <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:21:17 -0500
Where can you buy it?
73, Les W2LK

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Mark - AA6DX
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:21 PM
To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com; l.ferracci@comeca-group.com
Cc: TOWERTALK@contesting.com

I am doing about the same thing with a bunch of aerials .. just finished  a
Butternut HF2-V that I hope to have up tomorrow .. found the wonderstuff ...
here's scoop  --- 73, Mark  AA6DX    (wear gloves!)
Beaver Brite
Aluminum And Stainless Steel Cleaner A mild, multi acid-based liquid cleaner
used to clean and brighten copper, brass, bronze, aluminum and stainless
steel surfaces. Effective in air-conditioning, heating and refrigeration
maintenance. Will keep all exposed metal surfaces, pipes, and coils clean
and bright, when used on a regular basis. Nonflammable. Corrosive. USDA