Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help in planning a new QTH
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:22:09 -0700
Quite true - in fact, my contingency was that I would apply to the HOA
first, and if they did NOT approve the tower installation, the contract
would be null and void.  It was interesting how quickly it passed the CCR
review - they would have had two families irritated with them for a sale
falling through.  My request to install a 55 foot tower was approved with
little comment.

73,
Joe
WDØM