Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR

To: garyejones@cmaaccess.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:36:10 -0700
Better put your name on the waiting list now, Gary - in five years, there
still will be a long list of people wanting them.  Mine's already been
through heavy ice and snow storms here in the Rocky Mountains, already
exceeded the "couple thousand changes in length", and when I want to ensure
the elements are the correct length, I just push the calibrate button.  I
worked FT5XO yesterday by pressing the 180 button and going LP, when I
realized SP wasn't working.  He answered my first call on 20 CW.  Sure
saves on rotor wear and tear.

Cheers,

Joe
WDØM