Re: [TowerTalk] virus

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] virus
From: "John [N5BSD]" <n5bsd@rblprd.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:47:51 -0600

I have gotten a number of thee over the years, most of the ones I
have had hit my junk folder (good sorting software HI HI)
Have had the virus attached to it, they are trying to get you to
launch it thinking that you sent it so you check the details.
Luckily Norton catches all of them here and I am not the least bit
concerned about them (I still never open the damned things)

Just make sure you are clean and make sure everything coming in and
going out is scanned and clean, and let the idiots
Trying to infect the world with this crap keep up there silly
attempts to infect new bots for there immature fights.

73
John
N5BSD
www.N5BSD.Com