Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 37

To: <larryj@teleport.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 37
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:22:21 -0500
    I must admit that I have not had good experience with Mosley.  Years
ago, I bought their 40 M dipole.  It just wouldn't work right.  I had a very
high VSWR.  After several trips up and down the tower, we (Mosley and I)
discovered that they had sent the wrong balun assembly.

    About 10 years ago, I bought a PRO67-B.  That was a real piece of junk.
Never could get it to work right, I can't count the number of phone calls
and the times I had it off the tower.  It would work on some of the bands
but not on all of the bands.  After trying everything that we (Mosley and I)
could think of, I sent it back.  Getting my money back was another story.

    Finally ended up with a HyGain TH7-DXX and Cushcraft A3WS which worked
well until I replaced them with a 3 element SteppIR which works GREAT.

    Just one man's experience with a few antennas.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ