Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb panels for a crank-up tower

To: "Craig Sande" <craig.sande@sbcglobal.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb panels for a crank-up tower
From: "Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:03:20 -0400
How about a rose trellis?  That's not a joke.

IE  stick with a good anti climb fence which will work just fine as a
trellis.  Kids aren't going to mess with a rose bush, and even if they did
the fence is still there.

IF the fence is a problem before the roses grow to cover it, then you can
use a wood lattice about 3 or 4 inches out from the fence, or even against
it.  The gate can be the regular fence gate covered with a lattice to match.
Within a year all signs of the fence will be gone.

Depending on your climate, fences can be very easy to camouflage.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com