[TowerTalk] Guying a tiltover tower

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guying a tiltover tower
From: wf3h@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:34:10 +0000
I'm looking at erecting 70' of Rohn 25 with a Pro 67B at the top. This will
have no thrust bearing, and the antenna will be <1 foot above the tower.

I'd like to put up a tiltover, tilting from the base, rather than a foldover.
Towers I've seen that are tiltovers are usually guyed differently than
non-tiltovers. Any suggestions or references about guying?

How about mechanisms for tilting? Anybody have good ideas on how to actually
tilt the tower?

Thanks all

Bob/WF3H