[TowerTalk] Custom Torque Arms For Rohn 55G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Custom Torque Arms For Rohn 55G
From: Hank Phillips <aa4hp@titustek.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:41:47 -0400
I seem to remember a post quite a while ago about custom torque arms for
Rohn tower, but can't seem to locate it.

I am looking for torque arms for Rohn 55G that has the torque arm guy
points offset 60 degrees from the tower legs so you can guy back to the
same anchors that the Rohn guy brackets are guyed to.

I want to use this on a tower which is already up and guyed using the Rohn
guy brackets, but appears in need of a bit of additional strength under the
two antennas on top.

The quotes from local metal fabricators are pretty pricey for a one of a
kind.  Anybody know of a place that does or has this already?

Thanks and 73,

Hank
AA4HP