Re: [TowerTalk] antenna hangover

To: jimjarvis@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] antenna hangover
From: Fred Roberts <froberts@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 12:09:14 -0700
Steve-

I met a ham a few years ago who lived in Orange County, and he related
having purchased the "air rights" from his neighbor.  Seems he wanted to
put a tower up near the fence line and this gave him a great solution to
the overhang problem.  As I recall he was an attorney.

I was astonished the neighbor had agreed, but I have no idea of the
financial consideration.  Sorry, I don't remember his call, but this may
suggest an approach.

73-
Fred, W6TKV