Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 stub tops

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 stub tops
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:06:00 +0000
Have to agree 100% with Blake's comments. However, I have moved rotor
plates up and down inside their normal mounting position on Rohn 25
with no problems. All 4 of my towers have the rotors mounted lower
than normal, with the exception of the big 89' crankup.

Very important as Blake says, 4' inside the tower is a lot better on
the rotor.

73
Ed