Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about an old TH6DXX

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions about an old TH6DXX
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:57:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:

> We took down a TH6DXX off of a tower for an guy who didn't want it up
> any longer. It had been up around 20 years but probably could be cleaned
> up and put to use again. Somehow I ended up with it and it's sitting in
> the backyard, getting overgrown with weeds.
>
> So, would it be bad to take it to the scrapyard? I know they're good
> antennas but I've tried to give it away and have been unsuccessful. I'm
> on a city lot and I'm not putting it up any time soon.

Oh, and I wasn't complete enough:

If you want this thing it's in Portland, Oregon. I've also tried to give
it away at the DX Club meeting (I'm the treasurer).

Maybe I haven't tried hard enough, but people keep telling me you can't
give antennas away any longer and the scrap dealer is about half a mile
away from my house.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com